The June hot fix/Round 6 U.S. payroll tax update has been released for Dynamics GP 10 and 2010, including changes for both North Dakota and Connecticut as well as fixes for existing issues. The Connecticut change is effective August 1, 2011, and requires a new code install, meaning the update must be installed on each workstation. The update also includes table changes.
If you have employees in Connecticut, please read the installation documentation carefully and make sure to properly follow all guidance on how to apply the update. There is also an appendix on how to calculate the tax change.
Fixes in the update include the following issues:
- Payroll Class ID roll downs that are still not working after applying Round 4 tax update and feature pack, with certain steps taken
- 2010 multibuild causes all employees to get checks, and DD information is lost in certain cases
- Deductions missing from calculation based on tax settings after applying the round 4 tax update
This update also includes fixes for field service, inventory, manufacturing, project accounting and purchasing. Even if you don’t use payroll, you may be interested in applying this update.
Once the update is applied, your version will be:
- GP 10: KB2552042 June hot fix 10.0.1757
- GP 2010: KB2552044 June hot fix 11.0.1799
Your payroll tax date (Tools | Setup | System | Payroll Tax) will be July 15, 2011. This update is inclusive of all prior tax updates, service packs and patches.
Here are the links for the downloads:
- U.S. Payroll Tax Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 (Round 6)
This page contains the latest U.S. Payroll Tax Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.
- U.S. Payroll Tax Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 (Round 6)
This page contains the latest U.S. Payroll Tax Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
Please contact our support center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with the installation or have questions about this update.