Did you know you have free training courses available from Microsoft? Customers enrolled in an enhancement plan have unlimited organizational access to online training for Microsoft Dynamics and related business products.
The “My Learning” page can provide a personalized work area that allows for quick and easy access to your E-Learning courses. You may add any E-Learning courses you own to the “My Learning” page so they can be launched directly from My Learning. In addition, you can get a transactions report of E-Learning courses completed.
Here’s how to get on and get started:
- Go to the Microsoft Dynamics website.
- Click on “Access CustomerSource” at the bottom of the page.
- Log into CustomerSource (a Windows Live ID is required). Your administrator will grant you access to the site. You will need to create a Windows Live ID; if you already have one, you will need to link your profile to the Windows Live ID. Once you are set up, sign in to CustomerSource.
- Go to Readiness & Training | E-Learning.
- Select the courses you want and click “Add to My Learning.”
- Access your learning page by clicking “My Learning” on the left.
- Click on the course; from there, you can download the course to your computer and watch offline or view it over the Internet by clicking “Begin Course.”
To find out more about free training courses offered by Microsoft, contact our Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.